From: Maria Bruni, Acting Director
Division of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse
BILLING/REPORTING WEBINAR TO DISCUSS NEW REQUIRED REPORTING PROCESSES
As many of you are aware, the manner in which the State establishes contracts with our providers has been modified. Specifically in SFY 2018, the Illinois Department of Human Services, Division of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse (IDHS/DASA) will further enhance our reporting process by modifying the expenditure and deliverable reporting processes and implement new Grant Accountability and Transparency Act (GATA) periodic performance reporting. As an initial step in this process, IDHS/DASA is inviting all treatment providers to participate in a training webinar to discuss the new required processes for:
- Monthly Expenditure Reporting/Billing for expense based contracts;
- Monthly Deliverable Reporting/Billing for non-DARTS reported contracts; and
- Periodic Performance Reporting for all contracts (Quarterly Submissions).
This session will review the forms; discuss the differences between these types of contracts and contract reporting, key elements for the contract exhibits and reporting requirements for SFY 2018.
Registration and Attendance are required for this event.
Forms referenced during this webinar:
- Expensed Based Contract Billing Form;
- Deliverable Based Contract Billing Form;
- Periodic Performance Report and Instructions; and
- Sample Mobius Reports.
WHAT: Billing/Reporting Webinar
WHO: All Treatment Providers
WHEN: Thursday, July 27, 2017
1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Contact Kathy Dunlap at (217) 524-1114 or firstname.lastname@example.org