The Provider Payment Inquiry (PPI) System provides a way for Illinois Department of Human Services Child Care Providers to look up information about their state fiscal year 2021 payments.
Please note: This system will not have FY22 and future data as a new financial system has been implemented.
Please see the instructions and requirements below to sign up for and access the PPI system:
Register for an Illinois.gov Account (one time only)
Before you can access the PPI system, you will need to complete the following steps:
- Go to ID.Illinois.gov
- Click the Create Illinois.gov Account link.
- Follow the instructions provided to create your account.
- The system will provide you an Illinois.gov Username. Write it down.
- Once you have your username, go back to ID.Illinois.gov and click Account Recovery Options.
- Follow the instructions to set your recovery options so you can reset your password if you forget it.
- Complete the PPI Registration Form (with the Illinois.gov Username from above)
- Wait for an email confirming that you have been granted access to the PPI system.
Once you have done this, you won't need to do it again.
Access the Provider Payment Inquiry (PPI) System
- Go to the Provider Payment Inquiry System
At the SAP BusinessObjects BI Launch Pad screen, enter:
- User Name (the Illinois.gov account you registered for above),
- Password (provided when you completed the registration process).
- After you log in, you should see the Launch Pad Home Screen:
- Select the Documents tab. You should see your "My Favorites" folder:
- Select the Folders tab near the bottom left:
- After selecting the Folders tab, the Public Folders will be displayed. Click the plus sign next to folder icon to open the Public Folders:
- Click the plus sign next to the DHS folder:
- Click on the Voucher Payment folder:
- The Voucher Payment Report should be shown. Right-click the Voucher Payment report and click on View at the top of the menu that appears:
- On the "Enter Values" screen, enter:
- Tax Identifier Number, which is your FEIN or Social Security Number,
- Start Date for the oldest payment you would like to see,
- End Date for the newest payment you would like to see,
- and click the OK button:
- After clicking OK, your payment information will be displayed:
- After viewing your report, exit the system by clicking Log Off in the upper right:
Forgot your Password?
If you forget your password, and you set your Account Recovery Options as instructed above, you can reset your password yourself:
- Go to ID.Illinois.gov
- Click the Reset your Password or Unlock your Account link.
- Follow the instructions provided to recover your password using the options you set.
If you are unable to recover your password, please contact the DoIT Help Desk
- A valid Social Security Number or FEIN tax ID.
- An Illinois.gov ID from ID.Illinois.gov
- A completed and submitted PPI Registration Form.
- An email confrming thay you have been granted access to the PPI Administrator.