Reject Code 6P

If a person wishes to discontinue aging services, they need to contact their case manager at the Care Coordination Unit (CCUs) to let them know. The case manager should then complete a Plan of Care Notification Form to finalize the termination. Once this process is complete, the Aging waiver can be closed.