Apply Using a Paper Application

  1. If you cannot use the Child Care Management System Web Online Application to apply, you can use a paper application. Submit your completed application to your local Child Care Resource and Referral (CCR&R) or child care agency, if they have a contract with IDHS to provide child care assistance.
  2. You must answer ALL questions on the application unless the instructions tell you to leave a question blank. If you think a question does not apply to you, you should write "N/A". If you do not answer all questions or provide needed documents, your application may be returned and payments to your child care provider may be delayed. The information provided will be checked using State and other databases, and if inconsistencies are discovered, the processing of your application may be delayed or denied. You may print out the application and write on it if you prefer. You must sign and date the form.
  3. Once you've completed the application email, carry, mail or fax it, along with supporting documentation, to your local Child Care Resource and Referral (CCR&R) agency or child care agency. Please use the DHS Office Locator to locate your local office, or please call 1-877-202-4453 (toll-free).