AmeriCorps Manual Main Page
The Serve Illinois Commission will conduct random reviews of member timesheets. If problems are found during the initial review such as inconsistent calculations, unsigned timesheets, prohibited activities, etc., it will
be considered a compliance issue and may require a complete review of all member timesheets.
The review of timesheets will include the following:
- Are all timesheets signed and dated by both the member and site supervisor?
- Are member service activities listed on timesheets in line with the approved objectives and are not prohibited activities?
- Are members on target to attain their intended number of service hours?
- Do the timesheets clearly track the service activities to ensure adherence to the 20% rule relating to training?
- Do the timesheets clearly track the service activities to ensure adherence to the 10% rule relating to fundraising?
- Are timesheets current in WBRS?
*See attached file: