Who can get an Illinois Link Card?
Anyone approved to receive cash assistance or SNAP (Food Stamps) benefits will be issued an Illinois Link card. The Illinois Link card is a plastic card that looks and works like a debit card. If you are eligible for cash and SNAP benefits, you will access both with the same card. Only one Illinois Link Card is issued per account. Children issued P-EBT for the 2020-2021 school year will each have their own account.
How to apply?
Already have an Illinois Link Card?
- Manage My Illinois Link Card and learn more about your Link card such as,
- Check your Link account balance
- Report a lost or stolen Link card
- Order a replacement Link card
- Select your first PIN or change your current PIN
- Check recent purchases and withdrawals
- Report a problem with a purchase or withdrawal
More Information & Resources
Eat. Move. Save.
- Are you interested in saving money on groceries or finding easy recipes that taste great? Eat.Move.Save is for you! Eat. Move. Save. from SNAP-Education at the University of Illinois is a free nutrition education program available to you and your family. For more information, or to find out where we are in your community, visit eat-move-save.extension.illinois.edu/.