Rehabilitation Services Provider Information

For questions about DRS contracts, please call the DRS Contract Unit at (217) 557-7764 (Voice/TTY).

For questions about BBS contracts, please call the Bureau of Blind Services at (217) 785-3887 Voice or 1-866-704-2313 TTY.

For questions about VR, STEP & Transition contracts, please call the DRS Community Resources Unit at (217) 785-7751 (Voice/TTY).

For questions about HSP Individual Provider Payments, call the Home Service Program at (217) 782-2722.

For questions about other payments, please contact your DRS Local Office using the IDHS Office Locator