PM 24-01-03: Inquiries and Appeals

WAG 24-01-03

Any client may ask for a child support account review as outlined in CSE policy (see CSE PO-200). If the client disagrees with an action by DCSE, the client may file an appeal (see PM 01-07-00).

Inquiries about lost, stolen, or voided checks (see PM 22-02-00) and the replacement of those checks are handled by the Family Community Resource Center.