WAG 18-05-24: Change From Moms and Babies to Assist or Family Health Spenddown

When a person in a Moms and Babies case is no longer eligible:

  1. Process a TA 31 when a person(s) is no longer Moms and Babies eligible.
  2. Delete P or H in Item 78.
  3. Enter code 390 SPD (if going to spenddown).
  4. Delete code 157 CI and enter code 158 CI in Item 80.
  5. Document the action taken in the case record.
  6. Notify the client about the change in the case status with Notice of Change During the Enrollment Period for Pregnant Women and Children (Form 2434A).