WAG 18-04-09-b: Proof of Changes Not Due to a Move

PM 18-04-09-b.

  1. (FCRC) Inform the unit of required proof via Instructions to Recipient (Form 1721), if the change will result in a decrease in benefits, or no change in benefits, or the effect of the change is unknown.
  2. (FCRC) Submit Form 552 to cancel benefits if the unit does not provide proof within the 10-day time period.
  3. (System) Sends Form 157C.
  4. (FCRC) Send Response to Reported Change--Food Stamp Program (Form 1988) if the proof is required before benefits are increased.
  5. (FCRC) If the unit fails to provide the required proof within the 10-day period of time specified on Form 1988, do not increase benefits until the required proof is provided.