Report SNAP, Link, Medicaid, Cash and Retail Fraud

IDHS administers several types of programs through our Family Community Resource Centers (FCRCs). Maintaining the integrity of these programs is a shared responsibility. Your reports of fraud against benefit programs are integral in combating benefit fraud.

Report Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program (SNAP) or Illinois Link Card Fraud

You can report SNAP or Link fraud in a variety of ways:

Report Medicaid or Cash Program Fraud

You can report Medicaid or Cash fraud in a variety of ways:

Report Retailer Fraud with the Link Card

If you believe a Retailer is involved in Link card fraud, you can report that a variety of ways:

  • Call the USDA Office of Inspector General:
    • (800) 424-9121
    • (202) 690-1622
    • (202) 690-1202 (TDD)
  • Write:

    United States Department of Agriculture Office of Inspector General
    PO Box 23399
    Washington, DC 20026-3399

Submit a Complaint Online

Are you a Retailer wanting to report Fraud involving the Link card?

If you are reporting suspected fraud against or by a customer(s) you can use our general reporting methods: