Illinois Department of Human Services
Autism Taskforce Meeting
August 18, 2022
10am - 12pm
WebEx (see Link below to join meeting)
- Act Early
- Adult Services
- Division Updates- (DD, EI, DRS, DMH, ISBE)
- Training is open for 2022
- Old Business
- Next Steps
2022 Calendar year schedule
- Full Autism Task Force:
Thursday November 10, 2022, 10:00 A.M. to noon
Subcommittee meetings prior to next full task force meeting:
Autism Insurance Subcommittee:
Monday September 19, 2022 11:00 AM
Monday October 17, 2022 11:00 AM
Monday July 19, 2022 11:00 AM
Adult Services Subcommittee:
Thursday September 1, 2022 11:00 AM
Thursday October 6, 2022 11:00 AM
Thursday November 3, 2022 11:00 AM
Autism Transition Subcommittee:
Wednesday September 14, 2022 10:00 AM
Wednesday October 12, 2022 10:00 AM
Wednesday November 9, 2022 10:00 AM
- Sessions will be recorded.
- Please keep your audio on mute so we can hear speakers clearly and unmute to speak.
- Announce your name before speaking.
- Actively listen and engage as fully as you would if we were in person.
- Please do your best to stay on topic!
- Share information respectfully to promote understanding, collegiality and avoid misunderstandings.
- Allow people to share their thoughts and ideas completely and avoid interrupting.
- Strive for balanced participation share but be brief and mindful of others who want to share
- Identify barriers to our work AND provide suggestions to overcome these barriers.
When it's time, join your Webex meeting here:
Join from the meeting link
Join by meeting number
Meeting number (access code): 245 183 92479
Meeting password: UjdJxmkJ649
Tap to join from a mobile device (attendees only)
- 1-312-535-8110,,24518392479## United States Toll (Chicago)
- 1-415-655-0002,,24518392479## US Toll
Join by phone
- 1-312-535-8110 United States Toll (Chicago)
- 1-415-655-0002 US Toll
Global call-in numbers
Join from a video system or application
You can also dial 126.96.36.199 and enter your meeting number.
Join using Microsoft Lync or Microsoft Skype for Business
If you are a host, click here to view host information.
Need help? Go to https://help.webex.com