Illinois Department of Human Services
Autism Taskforce Meeting
May 12, 2022
10am - 12pm
- Act Early
- Adult Services
Division Updates- (DD, EI, DRS, DMH, ISBE)
- View Autism Task Force Website Location
- Training 2022
- Update on ABA State Plan Assessment
2022 Calendar year schedule
Full Autism Task Force:
- Thursday August 18, 2022, 10:00 A.M. to noon
- Thursday November 10, 2022, 10:00 A.M. to noon
Subcommittee meetings prior to next full task force meeting:
- Wednesday April 27, 2022 1:00 PM
Autism Insurance Subcommittee:
- Monday May 16, 2022 11:00 AM
- Monday June 20, 2022 11:00 AM
- Monday July 19, 2022 11:00 AM
- Monday August 15, 2022 11:00 AM
Adult Services Subcommittee:
- Thursday June 2, 2022 11:00 AM
- Thursday July 7, 2022 11:00 AM
- Thursday August 4, 2022 11:00 AM
Autism Transition Subcommittee:
- Wednesday May 11, 2022 10:00 AM
- Wednesday June 8, 2022 10:00 AM
- Wednesday July 13, 2022 10:00 AM
Join from the meeting link
Join by meeting number
Meeting number (access code): 246 470 81829
Meeting password: piWb6Uy2aX8
Tap to join from a mobile device (attendees only)
- 1-312-535-8110,,24647081829## United States Toll (Chicago)
- 1-415-655-0002,,24647081829## US Toll
Join by phone
- 1-312-535-8110 United States Toll (Chicago)
- 1-415-655-0002 US Toll
Global call-in numbers
Join from a video system or application
You can also dial 188.8.131.52 and enter your meeting number.
Join using Microsoft Lync or Microsoft Skype for Business
If you are a host, click here to view host information.
Need help? Go to https://help.webex.com
Sessions will be recorded.
Please keep your audio on mute so we can hear speakers clearly and unmute to speak.
Announce your name before speaking.
Actively listen and engage as fully as you would if we were in person.
Please do your best to stay on topic!
Share information respectfully to promote understanding, collegiality and avoid misunderstandings.
Allow people to share their thoughts and ideas completely and avoid interrupting.
Strive for balanced participation share but be brief and mindful of others who want to share
Identify barriers to our work AND provide suggestions to overcome these barriers.