- Per IDPH, the preliminary seven-day statewide COVID-19 positivity for cases as a percent of total test from November 17-23, 2021 is 3.3%. The preliminary seven-day statewide test positivity from November 17-23, 2021 is 4.1%.
- REMINDER: Requests to revalidate DDD Supported Employment must be received by the Division of Developmental Disabilities by end of business TODAY. The billings codes for 39U and 39G will end with the approval of new rates. For more information email Casey Burke.
- Remember to register for Accessibility 101 for Providers working with Adults with DD who have Physical Access Needs on December 8, 2021.
- HBS participants: Please remember to update Service Authorizations with new budgets and rates if you haven't done so yet.
- Please note an UPDATED DRAFT Medical Supports and Healthcare Expectations information bulletin posted today. This IB has been significantly revised based on stakeholder and association feedback and is being posted in draft form for any additional feedback.
HCBS SETTINGS UPDATE
As a reminder, by March 17, 2023, all Division of Developmental Disabilities funded sites receiving home and community based services (HCBS) waiver funding must comply with the HCBS Settings Rule. The Division encourages providers and other interested stakeholders to check out the new DDD HCBS Settings webpage. Also, REMINDER:
NEW INFORMATION BULLETINS RELEASED
The new fiscal year is quickly approaching and we're hopeful that Federal CMS will approve our waiver amendment in order for new rates and rate methodologies to go live January 1, 2022. We've posted information bulletins that outline these changes. They include a FINAL Information Bulletin Rate Changes for DDD Waiver Funded Programs and two additional DRAFT IBs, you can find on the DDD DRAFT Information Bulletin webpage that include Converting Bed Hold to Occupancy Factor and Host Family CILA. Please reach out with any questions.
HRST "HEALTH RESUME" WEBINAR
With funding from the Illinois Council of Developmental Disabilities the Ray Graham Association developed a "Health Resume" for the Health Risk Screening Tool (HRST). Join the Ray Graham Association for a brief virtual presentation on the Health Resume. The Health Resume is geared to improve communication not only on health-related information, but skills and communication needs of the person. The Health Resume is provided in a short, portable format that can be easily accessed by health care providers. There is no cost to attend this free 1.5 hour virtual webinar. 1.5 CEUS available. Choose the next available date that works for you: December 6 and December 9. Please RSVP to mnelson and include your requested date, total and need for CEUs.
- Allison V. Stark
- Director, Division of Developmental Disabilities
- Illinois Department of Human Services
- 600 East Ash-Building 400, Springfield, IL 62703
- Tel: (217) 782 -6803
The information contained herein should not be considered a substitute for the appropriate official statutes, rules, regulations, or the advice of legal counsel.
To request to be added to our email database, or to update your contact and service information, please complete our Contact Survey.
Information provided will help us to better tailor communications to you in the future.