* Per IDPH, the preliminary seven-day statewide positivity for cases as a percent of total test from June 17-24, 2021, is 0.6%. The preliminary seven-day statewide test positivity from June 17-24, 2021, is 0.8%.
REMOTE SUPPORTS WAIVER AMENDMENT UPDATE
The Division is happy to announce the federal Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) approved a waiver amendment to the Adult DD Waiver on June 24, 2021. The waiver amendment included the following:
- Modified the definition of Personal Support to include support services provided in a hospital setting; and
- Added Remote Supports as a new waiver service.
The effective date for the above changes is July 1, 2021. Draft Information Bulletins regarding these changes will be posted soon. Please be on the lookout.
Please join the Division for two upcoming webinars:
- Updated CDS Guidance - An Overview and Q&A with DDD & IDPH: DDD and the Illinois Department of Public Health are hosting a webinar on Tuesday, June 29, 2021, at 2:00pm to discuss the latest guidance on Community Day Services (CDS).
- FY22 Budget Update, DDD Updates and Q&A: DDD is hosting a webinar next Thursday, July 1, 2021, at 3:00pm to provide an update on the FY22 Budget, other DDD updates, and Question and Answer.
The information contained herein should not be considered a substitute for the appropriate official statutes, rules, regulations, or the advice of legal counsel.
To request to be added to our email database, or to update your contact and service information, please complete our Contact Survey . Information provided will help us to better tailor communications to you in the future.