Open to the general public.
10:00am to 1:00pm
Due to the current pandemic, this meeting will be held by Zoom teleconferencing. To participate, please utilize the link below provided by EI Training to register for the meeting.
IICEI Registration: 07/08/2021
Once you register, you will be provided with an immediate confirmation, that will indicate Zoom participation information will be forthcoming. You will receive an email with specific access instructions and your unique Zoom link closer to the meeting date.
- Call to Order
- Introduction of Council Members
- Approval April 01, 2021 Draft Meeting Report
- Lead Poisoning Project
- Re-Open EI Workgroup Update
- Telehealth Workgroup Update
- Communication Workgroup Update
- Equity & Access Workgroup Update
- Prenatal to 3 Initiative (PN3) Workgroup Update
- Governor's Emergency Education Relief Fund (GEER)
- American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) Funds
- State Performance Plan (SPP)
- FY2022 Contract Awards
- Ongoing Updates
- Cornerstone/EI Data Management System
- Digital Signatures
Meeting reports will be reviewed and approved at the next meeting and will be posted as soon as possible after they are approved.
IDHS - Bureau of Early Intervention
823 East Monroe Street
Springfield, IL 62701
If you are need of special accommodations, please email or call Jenni Grissom.