WAG 01-01-00: Information for Clients and the Public

PM 01-01-00

  1. (FCRC) Issue forms.
    1. Give Your Civil Rights (Form 592), Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) (Form 124), Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) (Form 124D), and Guide To Your Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Rights (Form 4762) to:
      • clients and applicants; or
      • any group or person wanting to do business with the Department; or
      • anyone who asks about departmental programs or policies.

        NOTE: Refer questions regarding civil rights to the Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Office. 

  2. (Regional/FCRC) Maintain a current copy of the Policy Manual that is available to the public during regular work hours.
  3. (Regional/FCRC) Tell persons who want copies of major portions of the Policy Manual to send a written request to the Office of Financial Support Services, 100 South Grand Avenue East, Springfield 62762 or to access via the Internet at: http://www.state.il.us/agency/dhs
  4. (FCRC) Keep a supply of the following pamphlets for distribution to anyone who asks:
  • Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) (Form 124)
  • Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) (Form 124D)
  • Guide To Your Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Rights (Form 4762)
  • Appeals and Fair Hearings For Public Assistance Clients (Form 377)
  • Family Planning (Form 512)
  • Temporary Assistance For Needy Families (Form 586)
  • Aid to the Aged, Blind and Disabled/AABD (Form 587)
  • Medicaid (Form 591)
  • Medicaid Spend-down (Form 591SP)
  • Your Civil Rights (Form 592)
  • Healthy Kids (Form 1123)
  • Child Support Enforcement Program (Form 1759)
  • Medical Assistance and Third Party Liability (Form 2875)
  • Nursing Home Services and Information for Couples (Form 3191)
  • In Illinois, Work Pays (Form 3496)
  • Answers to Your Questions, TANF (Form 4047)
  • Domestic Violence Exclusion (Form 4710)
  • Opportunities - Education & Training (Form 4708)
  • Opportunities - Going to College (Form 4709)