PM I-03-04: Emergency Medical for Noncitizens

Noncitizens with an emergency medical need may qualify for Family Health Plans, revised textACA Adult or AABD Medical. They do not have to be lawfully admitted for permanent residency or reside in the U.S. with the knowledge and approval of the Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services (BCIS). They also do not need a Social Security Number. They must meet all income, revised textresource, and other rules of the Family Health Plans, ACA Adult or AABD Medical programs.