Registration and Attendance Details:
- All attendees must pre-register before attending.
- If you do not pre-register, entry and a seat is not guaranteed.
- No credit is given for late arrivals or early departures.
- You must complete a Prospective New Provider Agency Orientation Registration Form.
- Space is limited. Optional: up to 2 persons from each prospective provider may register, but is not required.
- If more than one person is registering, you must complete a separate registration form for each person.
- The registration deadline is close of business on Friday, April 14.
- Registrations are on a first-come, first-served basis.
- After completing and submitting your registration form, an automatic confirmation of your registration will appear on your computer screen.
- Participants are required to sign-in and sign-out to receive credit for attending.
- At least two days in advance of the training registrants will receive an email from the Division of Developmental Disabilities to confirm your enrollment, and if applicable, inform you if your name is on a waiting list.
- If you do not receive an email registrant confirmation at least two days in advance of the training, please email DHS.BQM@illinois.gov to inquire.
The Prospective New Provider Agency Orientation Training is now available for registering on Wednesday, April 19, 2017 in Oak Lawn, IL.
Please see the IDHS Training descriptive page and Agenda for more details about the training and check for any updates.