The Illinois Department of Human Services (IDHS), Division of Developmental Disabilities who are registering for training events and computer-based learning modules (CBLs) to employees of Illinois Department of Human Services and providers having current contracts to deliver services and supports to persons with developmental disabilities.
Course Description and Training Events Calendar
- See the Course Description and Curricula page for more details about the training events offered, address location, date and time, materials needed, continuing education credit (CEs) and to register.
- You must enter all required fields on the IDHS online Registration Form, i.e., first name, last name, date and city of training event and select your provider agency and which class you are registering for in the drop down arrow menu.
- See the Training Events Calendar to view the training events date and time, address and location information.
Registration Form Received and Confirmation
- Once your online training event registration form for a training event is completed and submitted, it will be entered by the Division of Developmental Disabilities into the DHS OneNet Learning Module system.
- Do not use the same email address for multiple registrants for an training event.
- A registration reminder email confirmation will be sent to the email address listed on the online registration form at least two days in advance of the training event.
Certificate of Attendance
- Upon completion of a training event the IDHS Presenter will provide registrants with a Certificate of Attendance to maintain as the documentation of CEs for the training record files. A transcript will not provided.
Request a Transcript
- Upon request to DHS.BQM@illinois.gov a copy of your IDHS OneNet Learning Module transcript report of DD classes will be provided via email.
Cancel Registration or Need Assistance:
In the event you need to cancel your registration or need assistance, please contact the Bureau of Quality Management at DHS.BQM@illinois.gov or (217) 782-9438. We appreciate you contacting us to cancel your registration to allow others to register and attend.