Search for a DHS Office or Service Provider by selecting your county, and, for Cook County, your ZIP Code:
DHS Offices and Service Providers for Rock Island County
Rock Island DRS Office
4711 44th St
Rock Island, IL 61201
Phone: (309) 786-6468
TTY: (888) 261-7919
Fax: (309) 786-1919
Show Map |
To this Office
| From this Office
- Administrative Office - management of DHS services, programs and facilities
- Child Care Resource & Referral - information for parents looking for quality child care; and for child care providers
- Comprehensive Community-Based Youth Services - provides crisis assistance to youth, 11 to 17 years of age, who have run away from home or have been kicked out of their homes.
- Developmental Disability Services - provide information, assessment & referral regarding developmental disabilities.
- Domestic Violence Victim Services - provide free and confidential services to help domestic violence victims attain safety and self sufficiency, and to promote violence prevention through education and outreach.
- Early Intervention - assessment of children age 0-3 for developmental delays
- Family Case Management - coordinates health and social services in order to promote healthy pregnancy and child development
- Family Community Resource Center (Family & Community Services) - "one-stop" centers for cash & medical assistance, food stamps, and job services
- Family Planning - provides medical, social and educational services related to the avoidance, achievement, timing and spacing of pregnancy.
- Mental Health - information, assessment & referral regarding mental health and mental illness
- Partner Abuse Intervention Services - DHS protocol-approved programs for perpetrators of intimate partner violence.
- Rehabilitation Services - assistance for people with disabilities looking for jobs or living independently
- Residential School - residential education and outreach programs for children with disabilities
- State Psychiatric Hospital - for children, adolescents and adults who need publicly-funded inpatient treatment
- Women, Infants and Children (WIC) - provides nutritious foods, education, counseling and support for pregnant women, new mothers, infants and children up to age 5.