- Effective 7/1/2014, the maximum income limits and co-payments for child care are revised.
- Rates paid to child care providers are revised effective 7/01/2014.
Effective 7/01/2014, the maximum income guidelines used to determine eligibility for child care and parental co-payments have been re-indexed to the 2014 Federal Poverty level (see Form 3455B). The second phase of the copay reductions will also be in effect 07/01/2014.
The rates DHS pays to certain child care providers are increased effective 7/01/2014. The increase applies to rates paid to:
- Licensed home providers, and
- License-exempt home providers.
The increase does not apply to licensed day care centers and license-exempt day care centers.
Payment rates differ by provider type, county groupings, child's age, hours of care and school attendance.
- Important Parent Co-Payment Information (Form 3455B)
Michelle R.B. Saddler
Secretary, Illinois Department of Human Services