RECOVERY & EMPOWERMENT STATEWIDE CALL: RECOVERY IN MOTION!
Uniting the Forces of Mental Health and Substance Disorders
Please plan to join on June 26, 2014 for our next Recovery & Empowerment Statewide Call! Our theme this year is "Recovery in Motion." These educational forums place an emphasis on sharing successful tools and strategies for wellness. Additionally, each month we will emphasize different system partners with whom we can join together to strengthen our recovery process. This month's focus is "Uniting the Forces of Mental Health and Substance Disorders"
Individuals are welcome to dial in from a personal phone or from home. However, if dialing in from an agency or other organization, to help reduce the cost, please gather and dial-in together. Remember to provide the moderator with your name, the agency you are representing (if applicable), and the number of persons listening in from your location.
ABOUT THIS MONTH'S CALL:
- DATE: June 26, 2014
- TIME: 10:00am - 11:30am [Note: Please dial in no earlier than 9:45am, per audio-conferencing regulations]
- TOPIC: Uniting the Forces of Mental Health and Substance Disorders
- OBJECTIVES: Participants will learn what the statistics tell us; historical differences and similarities between mental health and substance use disorder treatment and recovery; how integration improves services; and where to find more information.
- DIAL-IN NUMBER: 1-800-398-9386
- ACCESS CODE: (None Required)
- MEETING TITLE: Recovery & Empowerment Statewide Call
- SPEAKERS: Tom Troe, Marty Hines, Walt Blumenshine & Sue Speers
- You will be on hold with music until the host opens the conference call. If you have any questions or require additional assistance, please press "0" from your phone during the audio conference.
- As a courtesy to others and to improve sound quality, please mute your phone when not speaking.
ABOUT RECOVERY & EMPOWERMENT CALLS:
- Note: These calls have been held monthly since 2007, and were formerly known as "consumer education and support statewide call-ins."
- For all persons living with mental health conditions and receiving mental health services, this call is for you! The call contains specific information relative to consumers of mental health services. This call is uniquely and specifically designed to provide education and support for all individuals participating in publicly funded mental health services in Illinois.
- This is your opportunity to:
- receive information directly from the Division of Mental Health (DMH)
- ask your questions directly to the DMH
- express your thoughts, concerns, comments, and suggestions directly to the DMH
ABOUT STAFF PARTICIPATION:
Staff are welcome to listen in as well. However, the primary purpose of the call is to ensure that individuals participating in services have an opportunity to receive information, ask questions, and provide input.