11/19/2014 9:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Note: Enrollments are now closed as maximum seating capacity has been reached.
If you would like to be placed on the "wait list," please complete the Prospective CILA/DT Provider Orientation Registration Form. You will be notified by email if a seat becomes available due to a cancellation. The enrollments are based on a "first come, first served" basis.
Prospective Community Integrated Living Arrangement (CILA) and Developmental Training (DT) providers seeking basic information about CILA and DT services. You are not required to attend an orientation if you are licensed under another category or meet the exemption requirements.
Wednesday, November 19, 2014, starting promptly at 9:30 a.m. Please Note: Registration begins at 8:30 a.m. and ends at 9:30 a.m.
Before Registering or Attending
You are strongly encouraged to review the following relevant information:
Park Lawn School and Activity Center
10833 South LaPorte
Oak Lawn, Illinois 60453
(217) 782-9438 - main line Bureau of Quality Management
Parking: free in fenced area lot behind building and free street parking on corner of LaPorte and 109th only.
Visit http://www.rtachicago.com (109th & Cicero) for more transportation information. If taking public transportation, from Cicero, go West on 109th to site about a 2-3 block walk.
Registration and Handout Materials
- You must complete the Prospective CILA/DT Provider Orientation Registration Form before attending. There is no automatic confirmation, you WILL NOT receive a confirmation after you register.
- Space is limited to only 2 persons from each prospective provider.
- All registrants will receive email instructions prior to the training.
- Registration includes handout materials
- Lunch and snacks are not provided
- Registration begins at 8:30 a.m. and ends at 9:30 a.m. Training begins promptly at 9:30 a.m.
- You will be required to sign in and out to verify attendance.
- After full attendance is verified, the Bureau of Accreditation, Licensure and Certification (BALC) directs the application process, and upon request, will send you an application.
- If you arrive late or leave early, a request for an application will not be accepted by BALC.
Contact Information for Assistance
If you have any questions about this training, please contact:
Gloria.Heggy@illinois.gov or (217) 557-7516
Sandra.Bancroft@illinois.gov or (217) 558-1511