11/19/2014 9:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Note: Registration deadline is November 12, 2014.
Wednesday, November 19, 2014- Registration: 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
Prospective Community Integrated Living Arrangement (CILA) and Developmental Training (DT) providers seeking basic information about CILA and DT services.
You are not required to attend an orientation if you are licensed under another category or meet the exemption requirements.
Before Registering or Attending
You are strongly encouraged to review the following relevant information:
Park Lawn School and Activity Center
10833 South LaPorte
Oak Lawn, Illinois 60453
(217) 782-9438 - main line Bureau of Quality Management
Parking: free in fenced area lot behind building and free street parking on corner of LaPorte and 109th only.
Visit http://www.rtachicago.com (109th & Cicero) for more transportation information. If taking public transportation, from Cicero, go West on 109th to site about a 2-3 block walk.
Note: Please see how to register and contact information below.
Registration and Handout Materials
- You will be required to complete the Prospective CILA/DT Provider Orientation Registration Form to confirm your attendance. This system does not generate an automatic confirmation so you WILL NOT receive a confirmation after you register.
- Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. Space is absolutely limited to two persons from each prospective provider.
- All registrants will receive e-mailed instructions prior to the Orientation training from the Bureau of Quality Management.
- Registration includes handout materials.
- Lunch and snacks are on your own.
General Information & Attendance Verification
- Registration begins at 8:30 a.m. and ends at 9:30 a.m. Training begins promptly at 9:30 a.m.
- You will be required to sign in and out to verify attendance.
- After full attendance is verified, the Bureau of Accreditation, Licensure and Certification (BALC) directs the application process, and upon request, will send you an application.
- If you arrive late or leave early, a request for an application will not be accepted by BALC.
Contact for Assistance
If you have questions regarding Prospective CILA/DT Provider Orientation, you may contact:
Phone: (217) 557-7516