January 7, 2013
Recovery & Empowerment Statewide Call January 24, 2013
"BUILDING BRIDGES TOGETHER!"
Please plan to join on January 24, 2013 for the first Recovery & Empowerment Statewide Call of 2013! Our theme this year is "Building Bridges Together." These educational forums place an emphasis on sharing successful tools and strategies for wellness. Additionally, each month we will emphasize different system partners with whom we can join together to strengthen our recovery process. This month's focus is "Building Bridges from Sobriety to Wellness."
Individuals are welcome to dial in from a personal phone or from home. However, if dialing in from an agency or other organization, to help reduce the cost, please gather and dial-in together. Remember to provide the moderator with your name, the agency you are representing (if applicable), and the number of persons listening in from your location.
ABOUT THIS MONTH'S CALL:
- DATE: January 24, 2013
- TIME: 10:00am - 11:30am [Note: Please dial in no earlier than 9:45am, per audio-conferencing regulations]
- TOPIC: "Building Bridges from Sobriety to Wellness"
- OBJECTIVES: You will learn how sobriety & mental health recovery work together for wellness; how using WRAP can help us to achieve sobriety; where to seek help for sobriety; and where to find more information.
- DIAL-IN NUMBER: 1-888-790-6707
- PASSCODE: "Recovery"
- MEETING TITLE: Recovery & Empowerment Statewide Call
- SPEAKERS: Rhonda Keck, Cindy Mayhew, Sharon Diaz
You will be on hold with music until the host opens the conference call. If you have any questions or require additional assistance, please press "0" from your phone during the audio conference.
As a courtesy to others and to improve sound quality, please mute your phone when not speaking.
ABOUT RECOVERY & EMPOWERMENT CALLS:
Note: These calls have been held monthly since 2007, and were formerly known as "consumer education and support statewide call-ins."
For all persons living with mental health conditions and receiving mental health services, this call is for you! The call contains specific information relative to consumers of mental health services. This call is uniquely and specifically designed to provide education and support for all consumers of publicly funded mental health services in Illinois.
This is your opportunity to
- receive information directly from the Division of Mental Health (DMH)
- ask your questions directly to the DMH
- express your thoughts, concerns, comments, and suggestions directly to the DMH
ABOUT STAFF PARTICIPATION:
Staff are welcome to listen in as well. However, the primary purpose of the call is to ensure that consumers have an opportunity to receive information, ask questions, and provide input.