3/26/2014 2:00 PM - 4:30 PM
The Governor's Office and each Agency Director/Secretary will provide the audience with a brief overview of the FY15 proposed budget - immediately followed by a Q&A session. This is open to the public.
Wednesday, March 26, 2014
- 12:00 Noon - Governor Quinn will announce his fiscal year 2015 proposed budget for Illinois state government.
- 2:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. - A joint Human Services briefing will held. Agencies participating include:
- Department of Human Services
- Department of Healthcare and Family Services
- Department of Public Health
- Department of Aging
- Department of Children and Family Services
Michael J. Howlett Building
501 South Second Street, Auditorium
This site is wheelchair-accessible. In addition, a sign language interpreter and a CART (Communications Access Realtime Translation) provider will be onsite.
If there is a need for further accommodations, please notify Office of Accessibility and Customer Support (OACS):
OACS - Springfield Contacts
Phone: (217) 782-7691
TTY: (888) 614-2387
Fax: (217) 558-1050
OACS - Chicago Contacts
Phone: (312) 793-0034
TTY: (888) 614-2385
Fax: (312) 793-2406