Department of Human Services, Division of Developmental Disabilities has the following responsibilities:
- Division Region staff shall act as the liaison between the contracting parties.
- Division staff shall assist in the monitoring, evaluating, or auditing of provider services.
- The Division shall provide ongoing monitoring of provider services and funding.
- The Division shall inform provider agencies of any new DHS (or Division) policies, procedures and guidelines.
- The Division shall develop and facilitate the dissemination of new Division policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- The Division will develop and provide training opportunities as it deems necessary.
- The Division will establish levels of reimbursement for programs covered under the Community Service Agreement, Division Attachment "A".