Child Care Management Systems (CCMS)
In order to successfully attach and email an application or supporting document to CCMS, the recommended file size is less than 1 MB and only documents in the following formats are accepted: Portable Document format [PDF] or Joint Photographic Experts Group [JPEG].
- To ensure that the file is saved in the correct format:
- If you have already saved the document, verify the end of the file name includes "pdf" or "jpeg.
- If you have not yet saved your document or to change the file format:
- Open the document
- Click "File" in the upper left corner
- Click "Save As"
- Select one of the approved formats (preferably .PDF) in the "Save as type" field.
- Click Save.
- To check the size of the file:
- Right click on the file from the folder you saved it.
- Select "Properties."
- Look at the "Size" and check that it is less than 1 MB (the size is typically shown in Kilobytes (KBs) as in the screenshot below - 1 MB is equal to 1024 KBs).
- If the file size is 1 MB or greater, contact your local IT Administrator to determine what software is currently installed on your computer to use to compress the file size to a smaller size.
Should I also submit supporting documents with applications and redetermination forms?
- YES, you should follow the same procedure.