January 14, 2014
1:30 to 3:30 pm
Lurie Children's Hospital
225 E. Chicago, 12th floor - Lurie Board Room
- Garage available for discounted rate of $10.00, for up to 7 hours. Take Michigan Avenue to Superior Street and go East. Entrance will be on the south side of Superior. Take the walkway on the 2nd floor of the garage to the 2nd floor reception desk, and ask for directions to the 12th floor meeting room.
- Information on the discounted tickets will be provided in the meeting. Please note that parking costs are the responsibility of the attendee.
- Public Transportation Access:
- Enter at 225 E. Chicago Street and go up to 2nd floor reception desk. Directions to the 12th floor meeting room will be provided.
- Welcome and Introductions
- New state agency staff: Matthew Grey, Dr. Brenda Jones, Amy Tarr, Tom Schafer, and Dr. Sheila McCurley
- Other state agency staff: Glendean Sisk, Gerri Clark, Ginger Mullin, and Colleen Cunningham, …
- Transfer of Title V Grant from IDHS to IDPH
- IDPH Update on Newborn Hearing Screening Program
- Program Data Reports
- IDPH Program Staff/Positions
- CDC Grant Goals and Status Updates
- HRSA Grant Goals and Status Updates
- IDHS Early Intervention Updates
- Where do we go from here? Future direction of the Advisory Committee ...