- Family Resource Developers-FRD Calls
- ICG Parent Group
- Parent Empower -ment Calls
- Statewide Family Organization
|-Examine and incorporate data an info from CTAC report.
-Solicit family input on development and dissemination on information:
- How to access assistance in developing application.
- How to assess eligibility.
- Better informing about Community ICG option.
- Clarification of any rule or policy change.
- Revision of handbook.
- Create an algorithm of ICG point of entry and application process.
- Flowchart-no wrong door
- Develop parent brochure
- Update Website
- Project Educare
- Develop Training package for conferences
- ICG status update presentations
- All SOC sites
- Probation Officers
- Private Providers
- Clarification of changes.
- How to access assistance
- Also notify about CRSA for technical assistance and disputes resolution.
- Assessing eligibility
Same as above-
Basic Fact Sheets/Brochures
One hour Webinar on Project Educare. Marketing of Project Educare on DMH website.
||Legislative Offices may need Basic info and contact number for constituent calls.
||Basic fact sheet.
|Human Services Appropriations Committee
||1.) Representative Harris
||Ask Rep. Harris how and when to present information.
||Present data/outcomes/fiscal savings
Ongoing Data Committee
|Community Mental Health Agencies/SASS Agencies
||List of all contracted agencies from DMH
||Training through DMH sponsored regional workshops, the Webinar and revision of the SASS handbook for providers. Other providers could attend the training depending upon how DMH decides upon who can assist a family in applying for the ICG
|Children Mental Health Advocates
- Health and Disability Advocates
- Mental Health America IL
|Presentations, brochures, fact sheets, EduCare, etc.