COMMUNICATION ALERT: Consumer Education & Support Statewide Call-In July 26, 2012
CONSUMER EDUCATION AND SUPPORT STATEWIDE CALL-IN:
"LIVING WELL IN 2012!"
Please plan to join on July 26, 2012 for the next Consumer Education and Support Statewide Call-In of 2012! Our theme this year is "Living Well in 2012!" These educational forums place an emphasis on sharing successful tools and strategies for wellness. This month's focus is "Living Well through Self Education."
To reduce the cost, please gather and dial-in together. Remember to provide the moderator with your name, the agency you are representing (if applicable), and the number of persons listening in from your location.
ABOUT THIS MONTH'S CALL:
- DATE: July 26, 2012
- TIME: 10:00am - 11:30am [Note: Please dial in no earlier than 9:45am, per audio-conferencing regulations]
- TOPIC: "Living Well through Self Education"
- DIAL-IN NUMBER: 1-888-790-6707
- PASSCODE: "Recovery"
- MEETING TITLE: Consumer Education and Support
- SPEAKERS: Virginia Goldrick, Marty Hines, Janice Parker
You will be on hold with music until the host opens the conference call. If you have any questions or require additional assistance, please press "0" from your phone during the audio conference.
As a courtesy to others and to improve sound quality, please mute your phone when not speaking.
The following materials for the 7/26/12 Call-In are attached:
- Living Well through Self Education
- Questions to Ask the Doctor about Medication (handout)
ABOUT CONSUMER EDUCATION & SUPPORT CALLS:
For all persons living with mental illnesses and receiving mental health services, this call is for you! The call contains specific information relative to consumers of mental health services. This call is uniquely and specifically designed to provide education and support for all consumers of publicly funded mental health services in Illinois.
This is your opportunity to
- receive information directly from the Division of Mental Health (DMH)
- ask your questions directly to the DMH
- express your thoughts, concerns, comments, and suggestions directly to the DMH
ABOUT STAFF PARTICIPATION:
Staff are welcome to listen in as well. However, the primary purpose of the call is to ensure that consumers have an opportunity to receive information, ask questions, and provide input.