4/24/2014 9:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Note: Registration deadline is April 17, 2014.
April 24, 2014 - Registration: 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
Park Lawn School and Activity Center
10833 South LaPorte
Oak Lawn, Illinois 60453
Phone: (708) 396-1117
Parking: free in fenced area lot behind building and free street parking on corner of LaPorte and 109th only.
Visit http://www.rtachicago.com (109th & Cicero) for more transportation information. If taking public transportation, from Cicero, go West on 109th to site about a 2-3 block walk.
Prospective Community Integrated Living Arrangement (CILA) and Developmental Training (DT) providers seeking basic information about CILA and DT services.
You are not required to attend an orientation if you are licensed under another category or meet the exemption requirements.
Before Registering or Attending
You are strongly encouraged to review the following relevant information:
Please register only if you plan to attend.
- You will be required to complete the Prospective CILA/DT Provider Orientation Registration to attend. This system does not generate an automatic confirmation so you WILL NOT receive a confirmation after you register, but we will be e-mailing instructions to all registrants prior to the Orientation.
- Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. Space is absolutely limited to two persons from each prospective provider.
- Registration includes handout materials.
- Lunch and snacks are on your own.
General Information & Attendance Verification
- Registration begins at 8:30 a.m. and ends at 9:30 a.m. Training begins promptly at 9:30 a.m.
- You will be required to sign in and out to verify attendance. After full attendance is verified, the Bureau of Accreditation, Licensure and Certification (BALC) directs the application process, and upon request, will send you an application.
- If you arrive late or leave early, a request for an application will not be accepted by BALC.
Contact for Assistance
If you have questions regarding Prospective CILA/DT Provider Orientations, you may contact:
Phone: (217) 557-7516