- Beginning February 2014, the Integrated Care Program (ICP) expands to include persons residing all zip codes of Cook County, who receive Medicaid, but are not eligible for Medicare.
- Refer to Information Memorandum dated 09/09/13, CN 13.18 Integrated Care Program Enrollment.
- The Client Enrollment Broker mailed an Integrated Care Program Notice in December 2013.
- The Client Enrollment Broker started mailing enrollment packets the last week of January 2014.
- Persons residing in Cook County will have the option to enroll in a Managed care Organization (MCO) plan or a Care Coordination Entity (CCE). Persons must choose from one of the following seven MCO's or three CCE's:
|Managed Care Organization(MCO) plans
||Care Coordination Entities
|Aetna Better Health
||Be Well Partners in Health
|Illinicare Health Plan
|Meridian Health Plan of Illinois
|HealthSpring of Illinois
|Humana Health Plan
|Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Illinois
|Community Care Alliance of Illinois (CCAI)
Michelle R. B. Saddler
Secretary, Illinois Department of Human Services
Director, Illinois Department of Healthcare and Family Services