A. Exhibit B - Deliverables
The program services, and deliverables, are detailed in Exhibit B of the Provider's Agreement.
1. General Conditions
- Work First, Job Placement with Retention, Support Services and Special Project Providers must submit an annual program budget within 30 calendar days of receipt of the executed agreement, along with their program proposal, if applicable.
- When approved by the Department, the budget becomes part of the Provider's Agreement and is maintained with the Office of Contract Administration (OCA).
2. Budget Limits
- Within the total amount of the budget, the Provider may adjust any line item in the contractual budget not to exceed 10%. A change in a budget line item above 10% must be requested from and approved in writing by the Department.
- The Department is not liable for costs incurred by the Provider which are not contained in the approved program budget.
- Unless expressly permitted pursuant to the terms of any applicable Federal grant, or expressly authorized in writing by DHS, in no event may any administrative fee exceed seven (7%) of direct salaries excluding fringe benefits. Administrative Fees are defined as indirect costs, those amounts which cannot be directly charged to a cost objective or which have been incurred for common or joint objectives and cannot be readily identified with a particular cost objective.