Client Assistance is free phone service staffed by mental health professionals to aid consumers in locating the appropriate mental health services in their community. This program also serves as a resource to other child serving providers regarding mental health services and other Department Human Service programs.
- Goal: To provide a statewide service to those needing information on mental health services. Although designed to aid those seeking child and adolescent services, the staff will assist any caller. Interpreters for Non-English speaking callers will be used. Spanish speaking staff available on site.
- Objective: The client assistance staff will provide or help consumers seek information on services they need.
- Accessing appropriate Child & Adolescent Mental Health services
- Accessing peer support services
- Accessing services through other state agencies
- We are available Monday- Friday 8:30 AM- 4:30 PM excluding Holidays - Phone 773-794-4895
- Staff will return calls received after hours on the next business day.