See Webinar Details to see information on how a webinar works.
Community developmental disabilities providers who submit written responses to the Division of Developmental Disabilities following completion of an OIG investigation in which abuse, neglect or exploitation are substantiated and recommendations are made by OIG, in compliance with Rule 50.
An overview and discussion about developing written responses to address OIG findings and recommendations. Topics to be covered include:
- Required components of written responses.
- Time frames for submission of written responses.
- Division of Developmental Disabilities' processes for review of written responses.
- Common errors made by providers submitting responses.
- Appropriate actions for providers that disagree with findings or recommendations.
In addition to presenting practical advice in meeting OIG Rule 50 written response requirements, this session will offer participants the opportunity to get answers to their questions about these topics.
To register, click on the session date below:
|Wednesday, May 7, 2014
||1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. Central Standard Time
None at this time.
Certificate of Participation and Documentation
No Certificate of Participation will be provided. See Continuing Education Credits (CEs) for information on how to document participation in these webinars provided under "Documenting CEs."