There are no Prospective CILA/DT Provider Orientations scheduled at this time. Please check back in July, 2013 for information about the next Orientation.
The following information pertains to past and future Orientations:
Prospective Community Integrated Living Arrangement (CILA) and Developmental Training (DT) providers seeking basic information about CILA and DT services.
You are not required to attend an orientation if you are licensed under another category or meet the exemption requirements.
Before Registering or Attending
You are strongly encouraged to review the following relevant information:
Becoming A New Developmental Disability Provider
- There is no Orientation scheduled at this time. When the next Orientation is scheduled and announced on this Web page, you will be required to complete the Registration Form to attend. Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. Space is absolutely limited to two persons from each prospective provider. Please register only if you plan to attend.
- Registration includes handout materials. Lunch and snacks are on your own.
General Information & Attendance Verification
- Registration begins at 8:30 a.m. and ends at 9:30 a.m. Training begins promptly at 9:30 a.m.
- You will be required to sign in and out to verify attendance. After full attendance is verified, the Bureau of Accreditation, Licensure and Certification (BALC) directs the application process, and upon request, will send you an application.
- If you arrive late or leave early, a request for an application will not be accepted by BALC.
Contact for Assistance
If you have questions regarding Prospective CILA/DT Provider Orientations, you may contact:
Phone: (217) 557-7516