11/1/2012 9:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Prospective Community Integrated Living Arrangement (CILA) and Developmental Training (DT) providers only.
You are not required to attend an orientation if you are licensed under another category or meet the exemption requirements.
Before Registering or Attending
It is recommended you review the following relevant information:
Date and Time
Date: Thursday, November 1, 2012
Time: 9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
General Information & Attendance Verification
- Registration begins at 8:30 and ends at 9:30 a.m. Training begins promptly at 9:30 a.m.
- You will be required to sign in and out to verify attendance.
- If you arrive late or leave early, a request for your application will not be accepted.
- After attendance is verified, Bureau of Accreditation, Licensure and Certification (BALC) handles the application process from that point and will send you an application.
Location & Parking
Park Lawn School and Activity Center
Social Hall (building opens at 8 a.m.)
10833 South LaPorte
Oak Lawn, Illinois 60453
Parking: free in fenced area lot behind building and free street parking on corner of LaPorte and 109th only.
Visit http://www.rtachicago.com/ (109th & Cicero) for more transportation information. If taking public transportation, from Cicero, go West on 109th to site about a 2-3 block walk.
- You must complete the Registration Form to attend, and you must register by close of business on Thursday, October 25, 2012.
- Space is limited to two persons from each agency. Please register only if you plan to attend.
Contact for Assistance
If you do not have access to the Internet, or you have questions regarding this event, you may contact:
Phone: (217) 557-7516