Persons may qualify for CountyCare if they do not qualify for full medical benefits under any of the following programs:
- Family Health Plans
- Family Assist;
- All Kids;
- Moms & Babies;
- AABD at or below 100% of the federal poverty level (FPL) for those who are resource eligible (see the note below);
- Breast & Cervical Cancer (BCC);
- Health Benefits for Workers with Disabilities (HBWD);
- Medicare Savings Programs: QMB, SLIB or QI-1;
- Refugee & Repatriate Assistance; or
- Other federally funded full medical benefits programs.
Persons receiving Medicare are not eligible for CountyCare.
Note: A Cook County resident who receives Veteran's Care or is in unmet spenddown (income or resource) with income between 100% and 133% of the FPL may qualify for CountyCare.