- ROCS software update (exe) - Version 4.49 (file size 5.91 MB) installation executable. This is a WINDOWS version of the DHSCRS system required for FY2015 reporting.
- NOTE: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7 Professional Operating Systems are required. (64 bit versions of XP, Vista, and Windows 7 are not supported!) (Home Premium versions are not supported!)
- ROCS Software Installation Instructions (pdf)
- You may request agency specific and client files by sending an email request to DHS.ROCS@illinois.gov
- ROCS software is compatible with ONLY 32-bit versions of Windows 2000, Windows XP or Windows 7 Professional, Ultimate or Enterprise.
- NOTE: ROCS is not compatible and will not work on a Windows 8 computer or an Apple MAC computers.
- ROCS will ONLY work on 32-bit operating systems, this includes Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 7 Professional.
- 64-bit versions of any of these operating system are NOT compatible with the ROCS software.
- Home Premium versions of these operating systems are NOT recommended or supported.
- Windows 7 Computers: ROCS will work on new Windows 7 Professional, Ultimate or Enterprise editions computers IF they are 32-bit versions of Windows 7 Professional, Ultimate or Enterprise. 64-bit versions will work IF you install a Virtual PC with XP Mode -- ROCS is then installed within this Virtual PC. For more information on this send an email message to DHS.ROCS@illinois.gov.
- Apple MAC computers are NOT supported.
Contact the ROCS Technical Support