- Upon execution of the Agreement, the FCRC and the Provider will establish a meeting schedule. The Provider will designate a representative to attend the meetings and to resolve issues. For Cook County, meetings should occur at least monthly; for Downstate, the FCRC and the Provider will schedule meetings on an "as needed" basis.
- At least three (3) workdays prior to the meeting, the Provider will send the FCRC the Employment and Training Participant List (Form 4333). The list will include the name and appropriate information for each participant being served. The Provider will indicate participant status and which individuals are to be fully staffed on the list.
- The Provider will complete an Employment and Training Staffing (Form 4334) for those participants that are being fully staffed because they are not progressing, including those participants in the job retention period.
For all other participants, the Provider completes the Change Progress Report Form (Form 2151A) indicating the actual activities and hours per month in which the individual is participating and their level of progress. The Provider will also report any behavioral or attitudinal changes that demonstrate progression toward securing and retaining employment and/or any changes to the participant's Employability Plan.
The Employment and Training Staffing (Form 4334) will be attached to the Employment and Training Participant List (Form 4333) for each participant who will be fully staffed. The Change Progress Report Form (Form 2151A) will be attached to the Employment and Training Participant List (Form 4333) for each participant who is listed but who will not be fully staffed. The List and its attachments will be sent to the FCRC.
- At the meeting, the Provider will bring copies of Forms 2151A along with any revised Employability Plan forms and case notes as requested by the FCRC.
- The FCRC staff will verify and indicate the case status and participants' eligibility for continued participation with the Provider on the Employment and Training Participant List (Form 4333). If possible, discrepancies in lists will be resolved before the staffing meeting.
- At the staffing meeting, both the FCRC Representative and the Provider Representative must sign the Employment and Training Staffing (Form 4334) for participants that are fully staffed.
- The Provider checks the appropriate boxes in Section A to show all services provided to the participant.
- The FCRC Representative checks the appropriate box in Section C to indicate case status.
- The Provider and FCRC Representative will indicate in Section B any changes to be made in the participant's Employability Plan, e.g., change subsidized employer, change in work activity, etc.
- A copy of staffing documents must be kept at the FCRC and a copy in the participant's case file at the Provider's site.
The FCRC and the Provider will conduct a full staffing for each participant who is having problems or is not progressing.
Other selection criteria for a full staffing may include:
- poor level of participant engagement;
- length of time participating in program;
- participant's receiving third party services such as counseling/prevention services; and
- other identified problems.
The FCRC Representative, the Provider representative and other interested parties work as a team to get the participant back on track. Other interested parties may be third party counseling/prevention service providers or other professionals involved in the participant's plan. The FCRC and the Provider will bring case files and other relevant background information to the full staffing meeting.
Review the participant's situation:
- Review all resources available to the participant;
- Review the participant's family situation;
- Discuss appropriateness of current activity(ies);
- Discuss new strategies to improve participation; and
- Share information, which may be unknown to other party(ies).
The full staffing may result in a revision of the Assessment Employability Plan by either the FCRC or Provider in conjunction with the participant. Revision of the Assessment Employability Plan requires the FCRC or Provider to schedule a follow up meeting with the participant. The follow up meeting may include other parties. Changes will be noted in Section B of Employment and Training Staffing (Form 4334).