The Department's policies for contractual programs are contained within the Community Services Agreement, Employment and Training Attachment G, and the Program Manual.
- Providers who receive administrative funds for program administration are required to submit an annual program budget within 30 calendar days of receipt of the executed agreement.
- The Department will communicate changes and/or clarifications of policy during quarterly Provider meetings and in writing.
The Department's procedures for contractual programs are outlined in the Program Manual. Instructions for submitting billings and completing forms are provided at the beginning of the contract period.
The Department will communicate changes and/or clarifications of procedures during quarterly Provider meetings and/or in writing.
C. Contract/Amendment Process
1. The Contract Process
The contract between the Department and the Provider consists of several parts:
- Community Service Agreement containing the standard contract language used for all Department contracts;
- Exhibit D showing the contact information, program type, methods of payment and reconciliation and the estimated funding amount;
- Exhibit B and C details program deliverables, the number of clients to be served, and payment information
- Employment and Training Attachment G containing contractual requirements that are specific to employment and training contracts;
- Program Manual and forms packet containing the program service provisions, forms and instructions for submitting and completing billing, the budget, and other forms;
- The Provider's approved request for funding, if applicable.
2. Initiating the Contract
The Department will initiate the contract, send it to the Provider for review and signature, obtain the Secretary's signature, and return a copy of the executed contract to the Provider.
3. The Amendment Process
The Department will initiate a two-party amendment when Attachment G is being added to the existing contract.
- The Department will modify the contract by letter notification when it:
- extends the contract beyond the original expiration date; and/or
- revises the services purchased as shown on Exhibit B and Exhibit D.
- increases or decreases the estimated funding amount; and/or
- revises the Program Manual due to a change in federal or state law or other reason of substance, when warranted.