CRV Login | CRV Registration (pdf) | Assistance with CRV |CRV Requirements | Documents to Upload
First time Registration Process
To register for the CRV, please follow the steps, in order, outlined below:
- Obtain an Illinois.gov ID - Important: Please answer all questions exactly as printed on your State of Illinois issued license. As this is how we verify your identity.
- Register - Once you have obtained your Illinois.gov Login ID, complete this CRV Registration (pdf) form and click the 'Submit registration' button and the form will be submitted.
- An Illinois.gov ID is required to complete the registration form, as well as your organization's FEIN and DUNS numbers.
- Please do not use dashes on this form.
- Approval - Once registration has been submitted, upon approval, your information will be added to the CRV database. You then be able to download your executed contract(s) from the CRV system, which is populated form the CSA Tracking system.
Haven't Logged in for a while?
If you haven't logged in for awhile your account may have been suspended. To reactivate your account, click here to reset your password Reset Your Password/Unlock Your Account.
To Reset Your Password or Account by Phone: Please call the Department of Innovation and Technology Service Desk (217-524-DoIT (3648) or 312-814-DoIT (3648)) and after the voice prompts, press #1 for software assistance and then press #1 for password reset.
For questions regarding the CRV, please contact us at DHS.CRV.Support@illinois.gov.