5/23/2012 1:00 PM - 3:30 PM
In compliance with Rule 50, all community providers required to submit written responses to Division of Developmental Disabilities after completion of an OIG investigation in which abuse, neglect or exploitation are substantiated and recommendations are made by OIG.
All sessions use "Go To Webinar", a process that allows participants to view slides and other materials on their computer while using the telephone to hear the presentation and ample time to ask questions.
- Pre-registration is required.
- You will need a computer with internet and a telephone, computer speakers or microphone for sound. Toll charges may apply.
- Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email that contains information about joining the webinar and dialing in for the audio portion.
- When you dial in to connect the day of the webinar, the dial-in numbers will be repeated and an additional "PIN" code will be provided. If you do not enter the PIN code, you will be able to listen but not speak to the presenter and participants.
- Continuing Education Credits (CEs) are being offered. Qualified Intellectual Disabilities Professional (QIDPs) may apply this training toward the 12 hours annual continuing education credits requirement.
For assistance, contact the Division of Developmental Disabilities at (217) 782-9438.
- Provide an overview of the written response process.
- Clarify time lines for submission of responses.
- Explain processes for seeking reconsideration of findings and/or clarification of recommendations.
- Provide tips for improving the quality of written responses.
To Register & Hours
Wednesday, May 23, 2012 - 1:00 PM - 3:30 PM