Use this wizard to document or update Grace Period Information. Review the policy for Grace Periods in the manual at section 02.04.01 - Grace Periods
- On the Case Info page, there are 3 sections separated by a gray line. Scroll to the last section on the page to record grace period information.
- To add a new Grace Period record, select the correct grace period from the Job Search/Grace Period Type drop-down menu.
- Collaboration cases are the only clients allowed a 90 Day Grace Period.
- Grace Period Begin Date: Record the begin date for the Grace Period in the following format: MM/DD/YYYY.
- As with all date fields in CCMS, you can click the icon to view a date calendar. You can click on a date in the calendar and it will populate in the CCMS date field.
- Grace Period End Date: Record the end date for the Grace Period (MM/DD/YYYY) based on 30 days from grace period begin date.
- All parent records on the Parent/Guardian Information page display in the Parent drop-down list. Select the Parent who is has the grace period from the drop-down list.
- CCMS will auto-populate the Grace Period in 12 mos. period? field. This field will display Yes if there is a begin date within the last 12 months for a 90 day grace period.
- Click [Add] to add the record to the case. The new record displays in the Grace Period table.
- Click one of the following buttons:
- Click [Next] to save the Grace Period information and CCMS will display the Work Information page.
- Click [Save] to save the Grace Period information on the page. You can navigate to the next desired page.
- Click [Previous] to save the Grace Period information on the page. CCMS will navigate you to the previously viewed page.
- Click [Reset] to reset all the fields on the page. This will not save any information.
To remove a Grace Period record from a case, click the next to the record. Careful! There is no warning when removing a Grace Period, and once a Grace Period record is removed it must be manually re-added.
Results of the Procedure:
The Grace Period record on the Case Information page is documented and saved.
- Helpful Hint from BCCD! During a grace period, the co-payment may be reduced if income is lower during the grace period. The co-pay would change as of the first of the month after the grace period starts.
- Refer to the Create or Update a Co-Pay wizard for assistance with updating the co-payment.