Use this wizard to record or update the days the provider has reported will be considered a Holiday or they will not be providing care (Days Off).
- On the Holiday/Days Off page, click the "List" sub-tab. This tab lists the state recognized holidays for you to view.
- Document the calendar year and hours of operation:
- Year: The current year displays in this field. To view an alternate year, select the applicable year from the Yeardrop-down list.
- When you select a Year from the drop down list, all of the documented holidays/days-off for that year display. Months with no recorded holidays/days-off will have no information in the Holiday/Day(s) Off column.
- Hours of Operation: In the From drop-down list select the common daily time the care location opens to provide care.
- Hours of Operation: In the To: drop-down list select the common daily time the care location closes.
- Click on the Add sub-tab. A list of the IDHS holidays displays on this tab.
- Click the checkbox for the holiday if it is a holiday or day off for the provider.
- Click the forward arrow to move the holiday from the Available Holidays box to the Selected Holidays box. Clicking the double forward arrows will move all holidays.
- To remove a holiday from the Selected Holidays:
- Click the back arrow after selecting the checkbox to remove the holiday you desire.
- Click the double back arrows to remove all holidays.
- To add days off that are not holidays, navigate to the Add Days Off section of the page.
- Complete the following fields:
- From Date: Complete the From Date field by entering or selecting the date from the calendar icon that will be the date range of days off.
- To Date: Complete the To Date field by entering or selecting the date from the calendar icon that will be the date range of days off.
- Name: Select a reason for the days off from the Name drop-down menu
- Other: If you choose [Other] from the Name drop-down, provide a reason in this field. In this field you can add your own description such as "Center Closing."
- Do not click the Apply to all providers checkbox. This should only be selected by BCCD. This box applies the holiday/day-off to all providers in CCMS.
- Click [Save].
Results of the Procedure:
A holiday or day off is added to the provider's record.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What should be documented for the hours of operation if this time changes daily?
- Document the providers most commonly open for operation.
- How do documented Holidays/Days-Off impact a provider's payment?
- Provider days off may impact eligible days. Although provider information in CCMS do not impact payment in CCTS, eligible days are part of calculating provider payments)
- How do documented Holidays/Days-Off affect service authorizations?
- Service Authorizations and Holidays/Days Off are not linked together. Recording a holiday or day off for a provider will not affect the Service Authorization of a client, but can be used for reference information by the caseworker when creating the care schedule.