Tasks in CCMS are sent to a team to notify members of actions to be completed for a Work Item. All tasks as associated with a Work Item. Some tasks are information only and notify the team of information they may find helpful. All tasks are associated with a Work Item, and the task is generated when the Work Flow Status of a Work Item changes on the Work Item Details page. The task is routed to the correct team according to that Work Item's routing rules. All members of the team receive the task which appears on the "Current" column of the user's Dashboard page. You can click on the number hyperlink on your Dashboard page to view the task text on the Tasks page. The task text is a hyperlink on the Tasks page. Review the text. To take action on the task, click on the hyperlink to view the Work Item Details page for the Work Item associated with the task.
You can search for tasks in the Search section of the Tasks page using the below options:
- All tasks generated within a due date range.
- Work Item type
- Status - Status options for tasks include:
- Complete: The task has been completed.
- Open: The task is in progress.
- Terminated: The task has been canceled.
- Assigned Org
- Assigned Team
Search for a Task - Process Steps:
- Scroll to the Search section of the page.
- Select search criteria in the following fields:
- Function: The function of the Work Item associated with the task. Options include: Eligibility, Customer Service, PIQA, or All
- Work Item Type: Drop down list with different Work Item a task is associated to. Refer to the Work Item Job Aid for further information
- Status: the current status of the task
- Assigned Org: The CCR&R/Site agency who currently owns the Work Item and associated task
- You can also complete any of the optional search fields to narrow the results:
- Due Date From and To: The range of dates between which the task is due.
- Assigned Team: The team at the selected agency the task is assigned to.
- Click [Search].
- A list of tasks display in the Tasks section of the page.
- Review the Task Description field to view the task text and learn about the information or action required.
- Reference the following fields to learn more about the task:
- Function: The function of the Work Item associated with the task. Options include: Eligibility, Customer Service, or PIQA
- Work Item Type associated with the task. This field is a hyperlink to the Work Item Details page.
- Due Date: The date the task should be completed by.
- Status: The level of completion ranging from New, In Progress, Complete, and Terminated.
- Assigned Team: The team at the organization that has been assigned the work item.
- To view information about the Work Item which triggered the task, click on the Work Item Type hyperlink to the Work Item Details page.
Mark a Task Complete - Process Steps:
When a Work Item is completed, the user changes the Work Item Stats to Complete on the Work Item Details page. This closes all tasks and reminders associated with the Work Item. You can also mark individual tasks complete on the Tasks page. Marking a task as complete closes the task and removes this task from the team member's Dashboard page.
- Conduct a Task Search on the Tasks page, and review the results in the Tasks section of the page.
- Identify the Task to mark as complete.
- In the Select column, click the checkbox next to the Task that is complete.
- The Complete button will become active once the checkbox is selected.
- Click [Complete].
Results of the Procedure:
The user can now search for a task, view task information, and mark a task complete.