Each CCMS user is assigned a security role and to an organization (Agency), which drives what CCMS pages and case information the user can view, enter or update. A BCCD Security Administrator can change a user's security role and organization.
Search for a CCMS User - Process Steps
- Scroll to the User Search section of the page.
- Enter search criteria in at least one of the following fields:
- First Name
- Last Name
- User ID
- Click [Search].
- A list of possible users displays in the Search Results section of the page.
Update User Role - Process Steps
- Conduct a User Search and select the user you would like to update in the User Search Results section of the page.
- The user's information displays in the User Search Results section of the page.
- Select the user's new security role from the Role drop-down list.
- Click [Save] to save changes or [Cancel] to cancel the action.
- User should log out and log back in to CCMS to see updated role.
Results of the Procedure
The user is assigned a new organization or security role.