1/11/2012 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
We're Changing And Want You To Be A Part Of It!
DHS Family Community Resource Centers (FCRC's) are working to improve customer access to programs and services while creating a culture of caring for our customers and one another!
All told, our goals are to:
- Provide a caring waiting room environment in which customers are treated with respect and served as quickly and efficiently as possible;
- Make policy changes in order to minimize caseworker workload and customer traffic;
- Improve the waiting room processes and the look and feel of the waiting rooms; and
- Create a culture of caring for staff so they feel supported for their hard work and dedication for ensuring that our customers achieve maximum independence.
JOIN US AND SHARE YOUR LOCAL OFFICE PRIDE!
Wednesday, January 11, 2012 at 11 a.m.
Woodlawn FCRC -915 E. 63rd. Street, Chicago, IL
Michelle R.B. Saddler, Secretary
Grace Hou, Assistant Secretary of Programs
Linda Saterfield, Director, Human Capital Development
There will be a special program and presentation launching the Local Office Pride initiative…you don't want to miss!
Light refreshments will be served!
Woodlawn Launch Flyer (pdf) to get a copy of the flyer.
- 11:00 a.m. Master of Ceremonies, Kelly Richards, Woodlawn LOA
- 11:05 a.m. Michelle R. B. Saddler, Secretary
- 11:15 a.m. Jennifer Wagner, Associate Director, Division of Family and Community Services
- 11:25 a.m. Melissa Wright, Director, Business Services
- 11:30 a.m. John Smith, Bureau Chief, Bureau of Training and Support Services
- 11:35 a.m. Kelly Richards, Woodlawn LOA